For motivated skiers and snowboarders who intend to discover the exciting scenarios that Monte Rosa offers.
From the simple lesson to learn the fundamentals of the first curves in fresh snow to organizing exciting days to discover the most beautiful and wild valleys of our area.
Our professionals will be able to prepare your freeride experience ad hoc by evaluating the skills of each one.
There is something for everyone, you just have to choose where to go and have fun!
- Indren tour: enter the heart of freeride paradise at 3300m of altitude passing through the eagle channel and the canyon
- Col d’Olen: from the Passo dei Salati 1000m descent on the Valsesian side
- Bettolina: spectacular descent from Bettaforca a
Staffal Netschò: the best of the groves of Gressoney La Trinité
- Salza: wonderful uncontaminated valley at the foot of the Lys glacier
- Zube: A journey back in time in the Otro valley to discover the Valsesian Walser villages (45 ‘ascent with sealskins)